Thursday, October 1, 2009

Erin's Secret Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chris requests these cookies more than any others. They are probably my favorite too-- thanks to Erin for giving me her top-secret recipe.
This time I made them bigger than usual:

This is true for lots of types of cookies: when you take them out of the oven they don't look all the way done sometimes! Take them out anyway and let them cook on the pan for awhile.
I delivered them to some ladies at Church!

Also this week... long story short, I had to bake the Date Picnic Cake again!
It turned out better the second time.



5 comments:

  1. Did we eat these the other night? They were amazing if this is them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually I made them on Sunday for the family and then again on Wednesday! I'm sorry to say they were much better on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, those cookies look amazingly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're due for a post. I'm hungry!!! Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I had no idea you were such a baker! That's awesome! I want to try them all!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Background

Harrington



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com